Saturday, March 18th 2017 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Anglers' Lodge at the Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club
We are excited to announce that Native Fish Society staff and River Stewards will be at the Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club - Anglers' Lodge on Saturday, March 18th from 5:00-7:30PM to give a short presentation about our work, with a complementary Free BBQ generously sponsored by GGACC member and NFS Lifetime Member Ken Morando.
Native Fish Society will be at GGACC to discuss our current campaigns in northern California’s Eel and Smith rivers, as well our recent accomplishments and grassroots River Stewards across the Pacific Northwest that work to protect wild salmon and steelhead, stop habitat degradation before it starts, and help ensure wild, native fish have access to invaluable cold-water habitats.
Join us and find out more on how to be involved with protecting your favorite waters!
Please REGISTER (link to GGACC registration page) for this free event so that we have an accurate headcount in advance. (Non-GGACC members are welcome and encouraged to attend). Thank you!
- When: 5 - 7:30PM, Saturday, March 18th, 2017
- Where: Anglers' Lodge in Golden Gate Park (1232 John F Kennedy Drive, San Francisco, CA, 94121)
- Cost: Free
- Other Details: Complimentary Free BBQ following presentation, generously sponsored by GGACC member and NFS Lifetime Member Ken Morando.
- Visit the Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club website for more information.
- Please note: The entrance to these facilities is on John F. Kennedy Drive in the western end of the park. Look for the "Anglers' Lodge" sign located across from the Buffalo Paddock. When using online mapping systems such as Google Maps use this address for the search to get you closest to the club: 1232 John F Kennedy Dr, San Francisco, CA - It is not the actual address but it maps the closest to the club entrance off John F. Kennedy Dr.